segunda-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2017

Stalker - Lucas Jammal

Who am I?
How to be so interesting,
If people who you know,
Are so interesting to?

I’m always stalking you,
Now I’m falling in love for you,
Now I’m almost stalking they,
Almost falling for they...

You are so amazing,
They are so amazing,
So who am I, in the history?
Who am I, but lonely?

I love your lovers my love...
I love your lovers my love...
Who am I for you?
Who am I for they?

No one looks to my heart so blue,
So I look to everybody around you,
No one looks to my heart so blue,
So I look to everybody around you...

for her there is nonsense, I’m kind of cue
For her there is meaning, I’m just my true...
But no one looks to my heart so blue,
But I look to everybody that looks at you...

I’m watching you,
Step by step,
staring your eyes,
holding every thing that misstep...

you choose very well,
cause they tastes so good,
they may have a good smell...
But I don’t know if I could...

They smells like they may...
It smells like a way...
A way would be so good...
That way with my wood...

It’s not your fault,
That now she is even in my dream,
my love is a vault,
with a few coins...
Oh, you both have cream...
So why can’t I join?

But stalking you,
And stalking her,
With mouth sealed...
Enjoying art,
Feeling so hard,
A love in my field...

I just want to talk,
If I can’t I would stalk,
I just want to walk,
And dance some rock,
While I use my cock...
A way for bed to squawk...
I never build a block,
I'm always very gawk...

My dream is living in my mind...
My and yours too...
And the dreams of your dreams...
Cause you all are so kind,
So I want to be with you,
And stalking like a stream...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário