sábado, 6 de janeiro de 2018

The dark side of the Legend - Lucas Jammal

I - The question 

I’ll make you make me questions, 
That I simply can’t answer,
Just to make you feel,
Near from me...

This is the only way...
To keep your mind away...
And bring your heart with me...
While you stand, secretly...

This is the only way,
To keep the empty space...
Love is always blind... 
So I will never let you see. 

II - Secret 

I will need to be absent,
Till the end of the world...
Make you feel a moment... 
Make a book with my words...

Love comes with curiosity,
In a purple banana,
Femcan university...
At Copacabana...

What I have done, 
with you, inside?
now you are alone,
Without your mind... 

III - the answer 

Just hold me tight...
I will be your light...
Just hold me tight...
You will dream with me tonight...

I will be...
In your nightmare...
The greatest one...
The Legend...
The Legend...
The Legend... 

The monster...
The master...
The brother...
The teacher... 
The question...
The answer,
The answer,

The answer... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário