sábado, 6 de janeiro de 2018

Nobody fuck as the Legend - Lucas Jammal

Lady stop of expecting shit,
Cause nobody fucked as the Legend did...
Cause others guys don’t know my trick,
And how I know to use my stick.

Girl, I’m the Legend of sex,
And not the Legend of talking,
Just ask for my gothic ex
And we would take you for a walking...

Darkness is sexuality...
Cause sex is so good with brutality...
And Legend fucks you as a Superman,
exploding your brain, you can't understand,

That, girl, I’m the Legend of Sex,
And not the Legend of talking,
Just ask for my gothic ex
And we would take you for a walking..

Lady, now you see the darkness,
And you just can’t go back...
Now you think the bear is heartless...
You didn’t imagine, from me, that attack...

But girl, I’m the Legend of fuck,
And not the Legend of joking,
Just ask her how you are with luck,
Nobody fucks as a boy so broken.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário