quinta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2024

 Miracle (My Angel is Here Again) - Lucas Jammal


In the middle of the void,

My angel says, “Hi,

Sorry for when I said ‘bye,’

You were just being paranoid…”


I felt so surprised,

My angel is here again,

My best friend,

My paradise.


I said, “I need to control

My soul, my actions, so mad,

The words that are foul,

And write you a poem instead…”


My angel needs to know

That I truly love my angel,

I can’t set as a goal

A jealousy so painful…


Possessive punishments

For boys so crushable,

But who are just friends…

That’s unacceptable.


I will keep praying

For my angel’s visits,

Not for her staying,

I need to accept our limits.


Angel of love,

I love you with my whole existence,

You are always above

Any resistance.


I want to caress

Every little part of you,

Even in sin, we find a blessing,

Since this love is the whole truth

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário