domingo, 5 de junho de 2022

 Rejection - Lucas Jammal 


The worst feeling in the world is rejection,

You are making me feel it again.

For you, I feel a strong connection,

Those things can’t get out of our brain.


But do not worry, this is not your fault,

You simply cannot handle.

But I would be there if you allow

To turn off the light and light your candle. 


So many sweet things we could live in the dark,

Things that would make you even prouder. 

But noise is a tsunami, your silence is a shark. 

And my noises started to get lauder and lauder. 


I beg you to not scare or feel desperate,

I swear it’s not a game of pleasure,

I will fix it myself. Deliberate.

You rejected just my mood, with full measures.


You did not reject me, but my density, 

You need time to breathe and do obligations. 

So, I promise you, I will let the intensity 

to stay in the acts, rather than intensions. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário