domingo, 5 de junho de 2022

Tình - Lucas Jammal


Read and softly breath while you read,

I want to be a meditation,

Forget the fear or the greed, 

I will give you my inspiration. 


Ỏi! Nhớ, lệ, quá. Thường ngày. 

Silence is good to reflect

I wish you a wonderful day,

To focus and reconnect.


There are beauty in all the noises,

I swear there is a silence in silence.

I will sing with the deepest of my voice,

sweeping from your world, all the violence.


I just want to see you smiling,

Or crying, when you think about me…

I will be always there, when you are crying, 

Closing your eyes, tenderly. 


I know that for you it’s too much,

But I will be calm and awake,

The hands of the melodic silence will touch,

Making real everything that were fake… 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário