sábado, 7 de maio de 2022

Watching - Lucas Jammal


She keeps watching secretly,

While I move from heaven to hell,

While my steps decreases the velocity,

Or when I am feeling very well.


She judges me intensely,

As I do not deserve to smile,

She says " this is not your style "

And I start to feel, immensely


That there is a friend, outside,

In the window that she closed,

That is also watching us, inside,

Hidden somewhere opposed


With our house, while the phantoms struggle

My neck, I just cannot breathe,

While the world says " beautiful couple! "

And we start with our deceit. 


She is borrowing the eyes of God or Government,

And starts playing chess with my heart, 

Watching carefully each movement,

She will lock me forever in her art. 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário