quinta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2018

Wound - Lucas Jammal

I’m here, but you can’t see,
There is a space between you and me...
There is the silence screaming loud,
There is a car, a roundabout,

A ferris wheel, a roller coaster,
And one entire amusment park,
There is a friend, there is a shoulder,
There is a pain that is so sharp...

There is a moon with another universe inside,
And something deep that I can’t hide...
But you can’t see, and you can’t feel,
But I know that it’s so real...

It makes me tired, so I can’t run,
But I still looking for someone...
Still looking for love inside this underworld,
Waiting for a love to hurled...

Am I a dream? I looks like an nightmare...
People are busy and running around...
You still having someone. I just don't care.
Everybody have someone to wound and enwound.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário